Ok.. So I had to give my iPhone back awhile ago but I might be able to get one again Please Register or Log in to view images and keep it this time! So I have a chance to get out of Sprint and if I can Im going to take it.. We want to go to AT&T so should I get the iPhone now? Or see if I can wait and get the new one (if it is released) in June/July. I know there was another thread about this but now that we have some more speculation I thought I would ask for myself. I wont have this opportunity after Feb. to get out of my Sprint contract if they even give it to me now.. They are being assholes about it.. They said I could leave until the end of Feb but when I called they said I paid my bill and am now stuck again which is really really freakin stupid but anyways.. Should I just get the iPhone now?